With all of Vancouver’s cafes, bakeries and restaurants, there’s always a sweet treat around the corner. We’re here to help you discover them all. Here are our favourite 20 so far.
1. Tacofino’s Diablo Cookie
Tacofino is located at 15 W. Cordova St. Head to their website for more info.
2. Totoro Cookies from Liberty Café and Bakery
Liberty Café and Bakery is located at 3699 Main St in the heart of Mt Pleasant. Find more info on this awesome Nordic café and bakery here.
3. Carrot Cake at Cadeaux Bakery
Cadeaux Bakery is located at 172 Powell St, in Gastown.
4. Sugar Buns at Giovane Café
Giovane is located at 1038 Canada Place in the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel. Head to their website for more info.
5. Sweet Boy Cream Puffs
Sweet Boy Cream Puffs can be found riding his mobile cart around East Van and Downtown Vancouver.
6. Salted Oat Cookies at The Gluten Free Epicurean
The Gluten Free Epicurean is located at 633 E 15th Ave.
7. All the Pie at Acme Café
Acme Café is located at 57 West Hastings Street. Head to their website for more info.
8. Bowen Island’s Snug Café
Snug Café is open seven days a week and located at 445 Bowen Island Trunk Road.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies at Fife Bakery
Fife Bakery is open Tuesday – Sunday at 64 E 3rd Ave, Vancouver, BC.
10. Tiramisu Sundae at Savio Volpe
Savio Volpe is located at 615 Kingsway in Vancouver, BC.
11. Brown Paper Packages Ice Cream at Pazzo Chow
12. The Bakehouse in Dundarave Village
The Bakehouse is located at 2453 Marine Drive in West Vancouver.
13. Milkshakes at Fable Diner
Fable Diner is located at 151 E Broadway.
14. Tarts at Le Marché St. George
Le Marché St. George is located at 4393 St George St.
15. Yao Tiao at Bao Bei Chinese Brasserie
Bao Bei Chinese Brasserie is located at 163 Keefer St.
16. Banana Bread at Ask For Luigi
Visit Ask For Luigi at 305 Alexander St.
17. Peanut Butter Fudge at The Juice Truck
You can enjoy The Juice Truck at their storefront or mobile location. Learn more thejuicetruck.ca
18. Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies at Elysian Coffee
Elysian Coffee has locations all over the city. Visit their website for more info.
19. The Lemon Square
20. Sourdough French toast at Nelson the Seagull
Nelson the Seagull is located at 315 Carrall St.