Win a Pair of These Recycled Lakai Shoes!
Designed and tested by Guy Mariano.
Made from recycled materials, these Lakai shoes have clearly reached a kind of shoe nirvana. Very cool. (And also a very appropriate tie-in to Eco-Fashion Week which is happening now, Vancity! Read all about it HERE.)
Because they incorporate recycled materials into their construction, no two pairs are exactly alike. They also feature:
1. Flexible, vulcanized contstruction
2. New tacky gum rubber outsole with herringbone construction
3. Full-length shock-absorbing constructions
4. Form fitting upper for increased board feel
5. Durable suede upper
6. Recycled sole is 50% regrind and 50% new rubber
So, when you win a pair of these shoes you have to know that before they became these awesome shoes they had another life… as something else. What were they?
Leave a comment to enter. Winner will be picked at random and contacted via email. Contest closes on Friday, October 1.