We released Episode 2 of the Vancouver Is Awesome podcast today!
Each week we bring you insights and analysis on things happening in your city that we think you should know about. In the middle of each episode we talk with people doing awesome things here and hope to provide you with inspiration and smiles, connecting you to your city.
This week’s guest is Linh Truong of The Soap Dispensary and Kitchen Staples on Main Street. Her shop is the first zero-waste grocery store in Vancouver and we asked her a bunch of questions about.
Show notes for Episode 2:
– Check out Linh’s zero-waste/packaging-free store The Soap Dispensary and Kitchen Staples.
– Check out our list of books for food lovers.
– Check out the $45 Commissary Connect food box.
– Buy some JT’s Hot Buttered Rum and help a local charity.
– Visit Massy Books and their secret room.
Produced and hosted by Lindsay William-Ross and Bob Kronbauer.
Additional support from Adam Nanji and Brenna Temple.
Our Associate Producer is Albert Van Santvoort.
We record in the studio at Glacier Media, 303 West 5th Avenue in Mt Pleasant.
Theme song is Vancouver BC by The Smugglers ©1990, available on iTunes.
Come back each week for a new episode!