Here’s Episode 10 of the Vancouver Is Awesome podcast!
This week’s guest is Rachel Zottenberg, one half of Rachel & David Inc, a collection of businesses that offers Vancouverites “eclectic spaces, places for food and drink, dance, art and music rife with character and history. We encourage people to unshackle themselves and let their creativity run wild.”.
Show notes for Episode 10:
– Here’s why you see B.C. Ferries parked on the Fraser River on the Richmond side of the Massey tunnel.
– The recipe for B.C. Ferries apparently legendary clam chowder.
– Below is that scene from Shoot To Kill, on the ferry.
– Kudos and Kvetches about the #pipewine coverage by local media.
– 5 ways for you to support B.C. wineries.
– The BC Was Awesome episode about Bill Miner, whose story is tied up in a local winery near Kamloops (below).
Produced and hosted by Lindsay William-Ross and Bob Kronbauer.
Additional support from Adam Nanji.
Our Associate Producer is Albert Van Santvoort.
We record in the studio at Glacier Media, 303 West 5th Avenue in Mt Pleasant.
Theme song is Vancouver BC by The Smugglers ©1990, available on iTunes.
Come back each week for a new episode!