Take a break from the news cycle and help us celebrate the things we covered this week that are making Vancouver Awesome with a capital “A.”
February 17-23, 2018
2. How the demolition of one Vancouver restaurant can change how we define heritage.
4. More from the Olympics: Maybe Scott Moir got drunk at the gold medal women’s hockey game?
5. A unique food and wine event in response to Alberta’s B.C. wine ban asked “can’t we all get along?”
6. There’s a Mean Girls brunch coming to Vancouver…it’s going to be so FETCH!
7. Check out this video that gives a fascinating pilot’s-eye view of landing at YVR.
9. Dakota Johnson and Chris Martin had smoothies together in Vancouver and the internet loses its mind.
11. We’ve rounded up 13 Vancouver-made vegan ice creams you can buy by the pint.
14. Things that make you go hmmm: Ross Rebagliati got a gold tooth with the logo of his weed company on it.
17. This giant indoor carnival returns to Vancouver for Spring Break 2018.
19. Here are 5 things you didn’t know about the B.C. Sugar Refinery.
21. It’s cozy-up-with-a-book-weather: 9 must-read books that celebrate the science of food.