This week on the Vancouver Is Awesome Podcast we bring you a thoughtful conversation about CBC’s revamped weekday radio program, BC Today.
Hosts Bob Kronbauer and Lindsay William-Ross are joined in studio by the call-in show’s host, Michelle Eliot. She talks about the show, her process and where she draws patience from.
Lindsay and Bob also chat about the Tim Hortons poop video (SORRY), the best and most wonderful ice cream sandwiches in Vancouver, the Canadian knife ban you don’t know about, and a free bus that goes out to a provincial park.
– Tim Hortons pooper inspires crapload of funny social media responses.
– 14 essential ice cream sandwiches in Vancouver.
– BC Today’s page on the CBC website (listen every week day from noon til 1).
– Follow Michelle Eliot on Twitter.
– The government quietly made these common easy-open folding knives illegal.
– A FREE bus will take you to Golden Ears Park from Vancouver this summer.
Produced and hosted by Lindsay William-Ross and Bob Kronbauer.
Additional support from Adam Nanji and Melissa Shaw.
Our Associate Producer is Albert Van Santvoort.
We record in the studio at Glacier Media, 303 West 5th Avenue in Mt Pleasant.
Theme song is Vancouver BC by The Smugglers ©1990, available on iTunes.
Come back each week for a new episode!