Vancouver police Tuesday morning released a video in the ongoing search for suspects in 2018 Yaletown assault.
Just before 2 a.m. on March 31, 2018, staff at Pierre’s Champagne Lounge called 911 to report a fight that left a man unconscious. Officers arrived a few minutes later but the suspects had already fled.
Two victims were allegedly assaulted — one had minor injuries, however, the second victim, a 28-year-old Burnaby man, was transported to hospital with serious head injuries.
“This is a serious, disturbing assault,” media relations officer Sgt. Jason Robillard said in a news release. “The victim continues to deal with the effects of his life-changing injuries.
“Detectives have been working behind-the-scenes to identify the suspects, but we now need the public’s help,” he said. “We want to talk to all of the people involved and get their version of what took place that night.”
Anyone with information about the men in the video, or about the incident, is asked to call detectives at 604-717-2541 or Crimestoppers at 1-822-222-8477.