Vancouver’s Hastings park will be transformed into a land of all things Oktoberfest this fall at Harvestland, Canada’s largest harvest festival.
Running from Oct. 10 – 20, the expansive Oktoberfest event invites fair-goers to slip into their finest dirndls and lederhosen to celebrate community, nature, agriculture, exploration and imagination.
The festival will be all-ages, but it will also include the 19+ Harvest Haus celebration on select evenings under the great Halle marquee. Delectable eats and beverages will include oompah bands, pretzels, branded steins and a dizzying selection of libations from our großmenü of international biers and spirits.
The grounds will have with dozens of attractions ranging from tractor rides to logger sports shows to pumpkin carving and theatrical entertainers. In addition, guests will enjoy a colourful Bavarian Village, a mystifying Woodland Labyrinth, and the interactive Kinder Farm for the little ones.
- Medieval Swordplay Zone and Demonstration Area
- Axe Throwing
- Cross Cut Sawing
- Pumpkin Catapult
- Logger Sport Demonstrations
- Theatrical, Character Performers
- Archery Range
- European, German and Domestic beer and spirits
- Oktoberfest Classics such as Pretzels, Bratwurst, Ham Hocks and German Baked Goods
- Kid-friendly food options such Grilled Cheese, Chicken & Waffles, etc.
- Four Exclusive Family-Friendly Rides
- The Grand Maze Scavenger Hunt inside a 10,000 square foot Labyrinth
- Woodland Character Actors (players inside the labyrinth)
- The Cranberry Bog Wading Pool and Photo Stop
- Tractor-pull Hayride through Hastings Park
- Pony Rides
- Discovery Farm Educational Exhibition
- Hay Bale Climbing Area
- Pumpkin Patch Pick ‘n Buy
- Arts & Crafts station (inside the PNE Forum)
- Knight’s Camp (inside the PNE Forum)
- Return of 5th Annual Oktoberfest Party for 19+
- Live Music and DJ Sets with Oompah Vibes
- Fully Licensed Event with Food Vendors
- Evening Seatings: Oct. 10-12, 18 & 19
- Matinees: Saturday, Oct. 12 & 19
- Harvest Haus tickets include complimentary access to Harvestland
Tickets will be available starting Thursday, Sept. 5, at 10 a.m.
View this post on Instagram
Half the fun of the Haus is dressing the part! Our merchandise store will be back with plenty of options to dress you head to toe in traditional dress. Stay tuned! | ? @jonnypicture? ______? #harvesthaus #harvesthaus2019 #vancouveroktoberfest #yvroktoberfest #harvestlandfest #vancouverevents #yvrevents
When: Harvestland at the PNE (all ages) Oct. 10 – 20, 2019 Harvest Haus (19+)
Oct. 10 – 12, 18 & 19
Where: Pacific National Exhibition | 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver
Cost: Harvestland Tickets: General (13 to 64 yrs): $14.99; Child (4 to 12 yrs): $9.99; Senior (65+): $9.99; Family Pass (2 Adult & 3 Child): $44.99
Harvest Haus Tickets:¨Evening Seatings:$29.99 GA, $49.99 VIP; Matinees: $24.99 GA, $39.99 VIP
*Does not include fees and taxes. Harvestland and Harvest Haus tickets do not include admission to Playland