Our BIV Business Leadership Series, a 10-part series of discussions with prominent business leaders, today features Carole Taylor, former B.C. finance minister, former chair of the CBC, board member and governance expert, who shares her perspectives on the economic impact of the pandemic and the steps toward recovery.
Previously in the BIV Business Leadership Series:
- Galvanize CEO Laurie Schultz on lessons learned during the pandemic (VIDEO)
- B.C.'s best-known business leader Jimmy Pattison on COVID-19's impact on our economy
- Chip Wilson on how COVID-19 is affecting retail and how we work in B.C.
- Tamara Vrooman: Taking on challenges as CEO of YVR (VIDEO)
- Peter Leitch: Facing changes in the film sector (VIDEO)
Read more from Business In Vancouver