Jody Rogac is a talented photographer who has recently shot for Rolling Stone, Nixon, and Lifetime Collective. Here is a little glimpse into her day to day.
1. My two guys -- Matt and Jonathan. *screen grab from ichat I think*
2. My work space. This is where the magic (and the stress) happens.
3. Breakfast of champions! Deacon's Corner starts my day out right.
4. Constantly wishing I was back here.
5. That was a funny one to watch.
6. Jesse has a chocolate fountain -- a real life Willy Wonka!
7. The sign of a great day's work.
8. Exploring some greenery -- photographing in forests is my most favorite.
What neighborhood do you live in?
I live on Beatty St by the Terry Fox memorial, in a live work studio. It's kind of nowhere's ville.
What do you do and where?
I take photographs. I work mostly in Vancouver, but get to travel to shoot every now and then which is so fun!
What are you working on?
Printing my portfolio and editing some shoots from last week.
Thanks Jody! You can find her work at