Food trucks and family fun will be rolling into communities across Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley this spring, thanks to the return of the popular Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival.
For 2020, the GVFTF will hold 10 events throughout the region, kicking off April 11 in Port Moody, with numerous weekend installments until late June for Car Free Day in Maple Ridge.
This free admission and all-ages event features multiple food trucks parked and ready to serve up their eats, along with a pop-up artisan marketplace, live entertainment and kid-focused activities.
Get ready to grub on all sorts of food from four-wheeled kitchens, like classic mini doughnuts, loaded fries, lobster rolls, mac and cheese, tacos, lemonade, fusion fare and so much more.
Truck line-ups will be announced prior to each city's event day.
Each of the events will vary in scope; for example, Langley's Community Day will have 25 food trucks and a beer garden, while in Chilliwack there will be 20 food trucks (and you can bring your leashed dog, too).
Here's the full schedule for the 2020 Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival.
- April 11: Inlet Park, Port Moody
- April 17-18: Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
- April 25: Chilliwack Coliseum, Chilliwack
- May 1-2: Lansdowne Centre, Richmond
- May 8-9: Willowbrook Mall, Langley
- May 23: Shannon Hall, Surrey (Cloverdale)
- May 30: Thunderbird Memorial Square, Abbotsford
- June 6: Town Centre Park, Coquitlam
- June 20: Douglas Park, Langley (Langley Community Day)
- June 21: Memorial Peace Park, Maple Ridge (Car Free Day)