Residents of the Lower Mainland can journey into an illuminated winter wonderful complete with a million sparkling lights at Glow Gardens.
This year, the annual drive-thru is called Glow, A Fairytale Christmas, which is described as "a magical world surrounded by our beloved fairytale characters."
The popular annual event was modified for 2020 and will offer a similar one this time. Visitors will drive through the sprawling wonderland and enjoy towering light gardens in a variety of themes.
“We’re thrilled to be returning once again to the city of Langley. Guests can expect the same holiday magical moments that Glow is known for, but with new experiences for the entire family,” says Christmas Glow Event Manager, Kait Scheper.
In the past, some of the highlights were the glittering glacial foyer, where it’s always snowing, as well as the 100-foot animated light tunnel.
Every ticket comes with popcorn and mini donuts and the experience is roughly 20 minutes long. The first 1000 tickets get 40 per cent off the total price.
COVID safety protocols
Glow Gardens has indicated they will have the following safety measures and policies in place:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online, and your e-ticket will be scanned through the vehicle window upon arrival.
- Please arrive promptly at the time stated on your e-ticket; this helps ensure a smooth flow of traffic.
- Guests will remain in their vehicles at all times, but we encourage you to roll down the windows for photos and videos.
- Sorry, no pedestrians.
- To remain contactless, there is no stopping or pull-outs on the light journey and no public washrooms.
- Our staff is being kept safe with daily health questionnaires, masks and frequent hand-washing.
- Need Glow poinsettias? These must be purchased online in advance, and will be safely delivered curbside upon your arrival at Glow.
The event takes place at Milner Village Garden Centre at 6690 216 St, Langley City.
Glow is on from Nov. 2021 to Jan. 1, 2022. Find out more information and purchase tickets for the event online.