This week on the V.I.A. Podcast we’re taking a dip into the pool of 30+ awesome episodes in our archives to bring you another treat--and this one involves the discussion of actual treats.
Our guest for this V.I.A. podcast rebroadcast is Jackie Kai Ellis. Founder of Beaucoup Bakery and now the Paris Tours, she discusses her 2018 memoir, depression, and letting go of the Vancouver business she loved.
- Jackie Kai Ellis' website.
- Her book: The Measure of My Powers
- Maybe you want to get a croissant from Beaucoup Bakery.
- Jackie takes people on The Paris Tours.
- Go see Sara Bynoe's Teen Angst Poetry live in Vancouver.
- Thomas Haas chocolate is very, very good.
Produced and hosted by Lindsay William-Ross and Bob Kronbauer.
Additional support from Adam Nanji and Melissa Shaw.
Our Associate Producer is Albert Van Santvoort.
We record in the studio at Glacier Media, 303 West 5th Avenue in Mt Pleasant.
Theme song is Vancouver BC by The Smugglers ©1990, available on iTunes.
Come back each week for a new episode!