Happy Hour may well be the best time of day, and it's just gotten a lot better in Vancouver thanks to the launch of a new "Aperitivo Hour" at one of the city's poshest watering holes.
Belly up to the bar at the glam YEW seafood + bar at the Four Seasons between 2 and 6 pm daily (yes, every day of the week!) and get a hold of any of their new craft cocktails at the very wallet-friendly price point of $11.
Seriously--when can you get fancy drinks at a fancy hotel bar for such a great price?
Modelled after the very civilized Italian practice of enjoying an afternoon "Aperitivo Hour" (i.e. a social time with drinks and snacks), YEW's new cocktail menu for the occasion features a series of prosecco kissed spritzes and twists on some Italian classics, like the Negroni.
Check out the full Aperitivo Hour cocktail lineup:
- Autumn Spritz – a blend of prosecco, Aperol, soda, grapefruit + rosemary mist
- Elderflower Spritz – a blend of prosecco, St. Germain, soda and elderflower
- Pomegranate Spritz – a blend of prosecco, Aperol, soda and house made grenadine
- Flying Lotus – a blend of local Granville Island Sake blended with Aperol, Prosecco and Grapefruit juice.
- Sbagliato “Mistaken Negroni” – a blend of Campari, Sweet Vermouth and bubbles
- Madame Collins – a blend of Vermouth Bianco, Gin, Contreau, soda and Paychaud’s bitters.
- Elena – a blend of Campari, Montenegro, lime juice, mango and jalapeno agave syrup.
Oh, and yes, we did mention snacks. While you'll find your best deals on the drinks, that just saves you more room in the budget for bar bites from YEW's new selection of nibbles, like their decadent lobster and pork filled bao, fiery Korean BBQ chicken wings, and elegant charcuterie boards.
Perfect for sneaking away from work early, or taking a pause during your downtown shopping sessions, this new drinks menu is a nice way to take a break from the hustle with a bit of affordable style.
Address: Four Seasons Hotel - 791 W Georgia Street, Vancouver