I join Mike Eckford every week on his CKNW show The Shift to chat about all things awesome and travel related in BC. Last Friday we did another segment about Salt Spring Island (HERE is part 1) to talk about a few of the things that make this Southern Gulf Island in BC a great place to visit. Listen to the segment below and and be sure to check out Mike every weekday on AM980 from 7-10PM!
Some links to some of the subjects we talked about here:
- Gulf Island School of Performing Arts
And some previous segments we've done:
- The best resort in BC(?) and a way to win $20,000 to get you there
- Fishing for boats at the Vancouver Boat Show
- Best laid Vancouver staycation plans!
- Secrets of Disneyland for Vancouverites
- East Van Salmon… and their cousins in Tofino
- Secrets of Tofino… and Vancouver *WAS* Awesome
- Victoria’s Undersea Gardens closes... and why you should visit Painter’s Lodge
- Visit the Sunshine coast or stay home and drink egg nog?
- Why visit Harrison Hot Springs?