|This sponsored feature takes an intimate look at real estate projects in Greater Vancouver, bringing you stories about the developers, the neighbourhoods and the homes themselves.|
This Saturday, April 27th, they’re holding their Grand Opening Sales Launch and to celebrate they’re offering Early Buyer Incentives and free $25 gift cards to Metropolis at Metrotown to the first 1,000 visitors (one per household). Doors open at 9am on Saturday only.
This video gives you a preview of what’s in store at this latest Wall community...
And some key points:
- Selling this weekend is the first offering of 623 Vancouver homes in 2 towers at Boundary and Vanness
- Wall Group of Companies offers a tradition of quality homes and excellent value, with one bedrooms from $229,900 and two bedrooms from $329,900
- Located close to Joyce Skytrain Station, across the street from Central Park and minutes to Metrotown.
- This new community will be home to a new annex of Collingwood Neighborhood House
- Amenities include a fitness centre and meeting room in each tower, Clubhouse with swimming pool and Jacuzzi, Car co-op, Bike Hub, Green roofs and garden plots, access to bike paths and transit.
Learn more at wallcentrecentralpark.com