Planning a winter getaway? There are plenty of options close to Vancouver, but if you’re looking for a winter getaway that will inspire heart-racing, eyes-wide-open adventure by day, and sophisticated après charm by night, there’s really only one place to go.
Whistler attracts adventurous travelers from around the world as an international mecca for outdoor adventure. Thrill runs deep at North America’s largest ski resort, where you’ll encounter boundless alpine terrain and endless possibilities for adventure with a vibrant village and a long list of winter activities that go far beyond skiing and snowboarding. Luckily for us, this world-class resort is only a short trip from home.
Of course, a short trip doesn’t mean it won’t be a memorable one. Fortunately, Thule makes it easy to bring your life and embrace every opportunity for adventure along the way. From your favourite bike carriers to rooftop cargo boxes, Thule has been making premium products to support your active lifestyle and kickstart your outdoor adventures since 1942. Now you can shop all of Thule’s products in one place at the newly-opened Thule Store at Park Royal Shopping Centre — the brand’s first-ever Canadian flagship store.
You can bring all your home comforts while stepping outside your comfort zone by entering for a chance to win an epic winter getaway for two courtesy of Thule and Tourism Whistler.
Whether it’s the unmatched scale, the diversity of ski and snowboard terrain, or the stunning 360-degree views of mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers, and forests, courtesy of the PEAK2PEAK gondola, there’s no better time to visit Whistler than now. High-speed chairlift upgrades make going up (and down) the mountain easier than ever, while the ever-expanding on-mountain dining options now include Japanese ramen, fresh grains, and greens bowls, Indian curry, Thai, and Mexican-inspired dishes alongside classic burger-and-fries options. Of course, there’s still plenty of fresh powder to be found too, which means epic ziplining, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, and heli-sightseeing, in addition to some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the world.
Downhill adventure isn’t the only reason to visit Whistler this time of year. You can après every day at
Whistler's award-winning restaurants, spas, art galleries, and luxury shopping destinations. Whistler's vibrant arts and culture scene flourish all winter as well, with engaging art exhibitions and rich indigenous culture at institutions like the Audain Art Museum and Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre.
To learn more about what you can do this winter in Whistler visit whistler.com, to learn how you can bring your life with you, visit the Thule Store Vancouver.
We’ve partnered with Thule to give one lucky winner the opportunity for a once-in-a-lifetime Whistler getaway for two!
The Thule grand prize package includes:
• 3 nights accommodation courtesy of Four Seasons Resort Whistler
• 1 set of Thule crossbars to custom-fit your vehicle
• 1 Thule cargo box Motion or Alpine to custom-fit your vehicle
• Two-day Whistler-Blackcomb lift tickets
• Two-day premium ski or snowboard rentals for two, courtesy of Spicy Sports Whistler
• Three-hour snowmobile tour for two, courtesy of Canadian Wilderness Adventures
• Massage and thermal therapy package for two, courtesy of the Scandinave Spa Whistler
• Axe throwing experience for two, courtesy of Forged Axe Throwing
• Admission for two at the Audain Art Museum
• $40 gift certificate and admission for two, courtesy of the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
• $40 gift certificate, courtesy of Coast Mountain Brewery
• Forecast Gift Box, courtesy of Forecast Coffee
• $250 gift certificate, courtesy of Joe Fortes
• 5-course dinner for two, courtesy of Quattro Restaurant
• Morning breakfast and fondue dinner for two, courtesy of Crêpe Montagne
Total Grand Prize Value: $6,000
You can enter via the contest entry form below. For additional chances to win, follow @thulestorevancouver on Instagram.