If you’re looking for ways to make the most of summer, we’ve got just the thing…
Back by popular demand, we’ve teamed up with Cultus Lake Waterpark, Cultus Lake Adventure Park, and Cultus Lake Golf Club to give one lucky winner and their friends or family, the B.C. summer getaway of their dreams.
The Cultus Lake Waterpark and Vancouver Is Awesome Summer Getaway Grand Prize includes...
Cultus Lake Waterpark and Adventure Park Experience Package ($380 value)
• 4 x passes to the Cultus Lake Waterpark
• 4 x passes to the Cultus Lake Adventure Park (includes mini golf)
• Pizza and fountain drinks for a family of four
• Burger combo and ice cream for a family of four
• 4 x 35th anniversary refillable souvenir cups
Cultus Lake Waterpark is BC’s biggest waterpark. Whether you want to spend the day relaxing, or seeking out thrilling waterslides, the park offers activities for people of all ages. Attractions include 18+ waterslides, 5 food outlets, locker and BBQ rentals, acres of green grassy space, over 150 covered picnic tables, 4 areas for children, 5 hot tubs and a lazy river. The neighbouring Cultus Lake Adventure Park is BC’s newest and best theme park, featuring 18 rides and attractions, including the only Roller Coaster in the Fraser Valley, Mine-panning for Gems and Stones, and an 18-hole Adventure Mini-Golf Course. Open daily rain or shine!
Accommodations at the Travelodge Chilliwack Hotel ($390 value)
• Two nights stay in a Standard Two Queen Bed Room at the Travelodge Chilliwack. You can also have another family join you and book two rooms during the same evening.
Go on a British Columbia adventure with the Travelodge Chilliwack hotel, conveniently located off Trans-Canada Highway 1. With easy access to Abbotsford and Vancouver and located close to Fraser Valley University and Cultus Lake Waterpark and Adventure Park, Travelodge Chilliwack is the perfect spot for an escape from the ordinary.
18 holes at Cultus Lake Golf Club ($319 value)
• 4 x 18-hole green fees ($148 value)
• 2 x power carts – 2 people per cart ($58 value)
• 4 x $15 gift cards for Legends Bistro ($60 value)
• 4 x driving range vouchers ($23 value)
• 2 x standard Toptracer Range bay rentals – 1 hour each – 2 people per bay ($30 value)
Cultus Lake Golf Club was carved from the dense forest nearly 30 years ago, offering an unforgettable golf and viewing experience. The stunning 4,000 yard 18-hole executive layout proves exciting and challenging for golfers of all skill levels. It is also home to Legends Bistro at the lake, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week, with beautiful views of the course, ponds and gardens.
To learn more, visit cultus.com
This Content is made possible by our Sponsor; it is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial staff.