As we get ready (and excited!) to explore beautiful B.C. in the summer months ahead, we should also spend quality time showing our love for the city that we’ve grown to appreciate even more over the past year.
Vancouver is home to so many incredible experiences, and as local residents, we have an opportunity to revisit — and even try for the very first time — all that our unique and world-renowned city has to offer.
Capilano Suspension Bridge. Photo provided by Tourism Vancouver.
Tourism Vancouver’s new “Love to Explore” initiative highlights a variety of exclusive local deals on Vancouver’s individual attractions.
Throughout the month of June, Vancouverites can save big with offers from the city’s top attractions and activities and rediscover what they love most about exploring in Vancouver, from embarking on outdoor adventures up on the local mountains to learning about B.C.’s rich history and culture at one of Vancouver’s many museums and galleries.
Mountain Ropes Adventure at Grouse Mountain. Photo provided by Tourism Vancouver.
Some of the local offers featured include:
- 25% off admission at UBC Botanical Garden, Nitobe Memorial Garden & Greenheart Treewalk
- 20% off weekday admission at VanDusen Botanical Garden
- 15% off general admission at Science World
- 2 for 1 admission at Museum of Anthropology and Vancouver Maritime Museum
- BOGO Mountain Admission Ticket and 20% off Mountain Ropes Adventure or Mountain Zipline Tour at Grouse Mountain
- 20% off Half Day Whale Watching Vancouver Tours from Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
- 25% off admission for Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
Vancouver locals can visit the Love to Explore Vancouver page for promo details and exclusive offer codes.
While you’re busy going out and about in the city, why not turn your local adventure into a staycation experience? Vancouver locals can receive a voucher for up to $75 on top attractions by booking an overnight stay at one of 39 downtown Vancouver hotels through StayVancouverHotels.com.
“We hope these new initiatives will reignite our residents’ passion for our city,” said Royce Chwin, President & CEO of Tourism Vancouver. “Locals can have that vacation they need, right here in our urban oasis with diverse immersive attractions, spectacular outdoor spaces,and global cuisine.”
Love To Explore. Photo provided by Tourism Vancouver.
For a chance to win prizes from Vancouver’s top attractions and activities, enter Tourism Vancouver’s Love to Explore Giveaway!
From now until June 30, show off how you love to explore Vancouver for a chance to win:
- A $150 Gift Card to Science World
- Admission for 4 to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Admission for 4 to Grouse Mountain
- 4x Adult Tickets to Forbidden Walking Tours
- A $200 Gift Card to Sea to Sky Gondola
- A Free Game (for Up to 6 Players) at Vancouver Mysteries
- A $100 Gift Card to Cycle City Rentals
- A Half-Day Whale Watching Tour for 2 with Prince of Whales
- A $250 Voucher from Vancouver Attractions Group
- A $250 Voucher from StayVancouverHotels.com
To enter, share your photos or videos of your local Vancouver adventures on Instagram using the hashtag #LoveVancouver, OR fill out the contest form at tourismvancouver.com/love-to-explore-giveaway.
For more info, visit tourismvancouver.com/love-to-explore.