Constellation Music Festival is a brand new music festival happening July 26 - 28 in beautiful Squamish, B.C. The festival’s inaugural year will feature performances by Jessie Reyez, Bahamas, Serena Ryder, A Tribe Called Red and many, many more.
To celebrate the festival’s first year, which will feature music, art, food and fun - under the stars and the sun, we’ve partnered with Constellation Festival and Evo Car Share to give one lucky winner a VIP festival experience for two like no other.
The Constellation Music Festival x Vancouver Is Awesome Grand Prize includes:
• 2 VIP tickets to Constellation Music Festival
• A FREE Evo Car Share membership and 3 days worth of driving time (total value of $305)
• Prime camping spot at the Cheekeye Ranch
• A camping package (tent + sleeping bags)
• Passes for the shuttle to and from the festival site
• Dinner for 2 at the Howe Sound Brew Pub
• 2 Sea-to-Sky Gondola tickets
For more details, sign up for the Squamish Constellation Festival newsletter HERE.
This Content is made possible by our Sponsor; it is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial staff.