Hoping to score a ticket to paradise on the cheap when it starts cooling down in Vancouver next fall?
While tickets to the Hawaiian islands are increasing in price for flights departing soon, folks who like to plan ahead are in luck. Right now, Air Canada has lowered its prices on direct routes to Maui from Vancouver in November.
Maui is also one of the quietest and most beautiful islands with numerous activities to enjoy. That said, several of the islands offer a range of natural gems to explore and a variety of places to dine, shop, and catch live shows. From the Mauna Kea Summit to the massive, approachable populations of manta rays, the rich history of Lahaina to the stunning Waikiki Beach, the entire state oozes tropical beauty.
There are several dates in November that provide low-cost options to the Aloha State for under $340 CAD return including all taxes and fees. You can use the Google Flights calendar to find dates that work best for your schedule.
For example, a flight that departs Vancouver on Tuesday (Nov. 22) and returns a week later from Maui on Tuesday (Nov. 29) costs a total of $337.85 CAD including all taxes and fees; both flights are direct.
Metro Vancouver residents: What to know about travel right now
Canada has dropped its coronavirus testing requirement to enter the country but many health restrictions remain in place following the federal government's announcement.
- Find out everything you need to know about international travel with our comprehensive travel guide for Canadians.
- Discover a tutorial on how to use the ArriveCAN app.
- Have a look at Canada's new cruising rules.
- Find out the best way to get a refund on your flight and not get taken advantage of by the airline with V.I.A.'s air passenger guide.
- Find out everything you need to consider as a B.C. resident booking travel in 2022, including important insurance considerations.