Ready to dust off your passport to escape the gloomy weather?
Last-minute travellers have a couple of ultra-low fares to take advantage of from Vancouver this week.
WestJet is offering cheap deals to a couple of popular Hawaiian destinations that depart in April.
Hawaii also offers a range of natural gems to explore on each of the islands as well as many places to dine, shop, and catch live shows. From the Mauna Kea Summit to the massive, approachable populations of manta rays, the rich history of Lahaina to the stunning Waikiki Beach, the islands ooze tropical beauty.
A return ticket to Kauai Island from Vancouver costs $249.16 CAD including all taxes and fees with direct flights. The outbound flight departs Vancouver on April 6 and the return flight departs Kauai on April 13 on a red-eye flight.
A return ticket to Hawaii's "Big Island" from Vancouver costs a total of $259.18 CAD including all taxes and fees with direct flights. The outbound flight departs Vancouver on April 6 and the return flight departs from Kailua-Kona on April 13 on a red-eye flight.
Book your flight to Kauai Island with WestJet online.
Book your flight to Kailua-Kona with WestJet online.
Metro Vancouver residents: What to know about travel right now
Canada is dropping its coronavirus testing requirement to enter the country but many health restrictions remain in place following the federal government's announcement.
- Find out everything you need to know about international travel with our comprehensive travel guide for Canadians.
- Discover a tutorial on how to use the ArriveCAN app.
- Have a look at Canada's new cruising rules.
- Find out the best way to get a refund on your flight and not get taken advantage of by the airline with V.I.A.'s air passenger guide.
- Find out everything you need to consider as a B.C. resident booking travel in 2022, including important insurance considerations.