We all know British Columbia is stunningly beautiful, with mountain perches, turquoise lakes, and majestic trees, and, of course, there are hundreds of spots where you're always likely to catch someone grabbing a snap for the 'gram.
But which locations in Canada are among the most tagged on Instagram? The website Must Do Canada, which offers tips and tricks for travellers to the Great White North, has just ranked the top 10 most Instagrammed attractions in the country.
Four Vancouver-area locations made the cut, including two right in Vancouver; Granville Island (9th) and Rogers Arena (10th).
Across the Burrard Inlet, people love taking pics at North Vancouver's Capilano Suspension Bridge (7th), and further north, up the beautiful Sea to Sky Highway, Whislter Blackcomb is picture perfect, ranking third overall.
The most Instagrammed location in Canada, according to this list, is Toronto's Scotiabank Arena.
The publication used the number of geotags at the locations to determine their rankings.
The top 10 most Instagrammed attractions in Canada:
1. Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario (1,144,605)
2. Lake Louise, Banff, Alberta (767,268)
3. Whistler Blackcomb, Whistler, British Columbia (567,932)
4. CN Tower, Toronto, Ontario (548,969)
5. Mont-Tremblant, Québec (512,052)
6. Old Port of Montreal, Québec (509,464)
7. Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver, British Columbia (481,131)
8. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Toronto, Ontario (405,005)
9. Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia (370,738)
10. Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia (363,022)
And we have to include some Instagram pics from B.C.'s popular attractions, of course: