We love sifting through the incredible photo collection at the Vancouver Archives. Here are our favourite finds from this week.
1. Lions Gate Bridge under construction, 1938
2. Lions Gate Bridge under construction, 1938
3. Vancouver Pioneer's Picnic on Bowen Island, 1922
4. Collision at 29th Avenue and Connaught Drive near Granville Street South, 1921
5. Dal Richards with Roy Rogers and his horse in the Panorama Roof Ballroom of the Hotel Vancouver, 1940
6. View of the old Hotel Vancouver from Georgia Street, 1939
7. Dining room and lounge of the Waldorf hotel, 1952
Photos courtesy of the Vancouver Archives.