Yesterday I was given the opportunity to sit down with Janice + Cory on Roundhouse Radio 98.3 to talk about how over the past few years I’ve been bullied online and off, by adults. For good reason the conversations around Pink Shirt Day are generally all about kids, but bullying happens to everyone. Please spend some time with the radio segment we did here then consider how you might be able to contribute to stopping bullying online, and in the workplace.
This is part of an ongoing series where I’m taking you behind the scenes of our organization as well as looking at other publications in Vancouver. As the founder of V.I.A. with 19 years experience in online publishing, I’m lifting the veil to give you a better understanding of the business of it. Read more:
– Here’s what the Sponsored Content on our site supports
– Vancity Buzz Has No Competition
– The Tyee does not want to be categorized with Vancity Buzz
– Here’s why we shut down Toronto Is Awesome
– Meet the guy in charge of merging the Vancouver Sun and The Province’s newsrooms
– V.I.A. got tangled up in a frivolous lawsuit with the mayor, and it was hilarious