We’ve released Episode 7 of the Vancouver Is Awesome podcast!
We switched things up for this week as we have no guest, sharing 6 Awesome (and some totally random) things we think you should know about. Buckle in!
Show notes for Episode 7:
– Long live the Slumber Party podcast.
– Our story about the BC Conservation Officer Service and how great their social media channels are.
– The CBC story about the deer with the purple hammock stuck on its head.
– The New York Times is smitten with Kissa Tanto.
– Great Chinese restaurants you should check out: Peaceful Restaurant, Hoitong, Golden Paramount, Dynasty.
– The “quickie” special for Valentine’s Day from Hotel Zed.
– The Rumpus Room is returning to Main Street.
Produced and hosted by Lindsay William-Ross and Bob Kronbauer.
Additional support from Adam Nanji.
Our Associate Producer is Albert Van Santvoort.
We record in the studio at Glacier Media, 303 West 5th Avenue in Mt Pleasant.
Theme song is Vancouver BC by The Smugglers ©1990, available on iTunes.
Come back each week for a new episode!