This week’s guest on the V.I.A. podcast is Jackie Kai Ellis. Founder of Beaucoup Bakery and now the Paris Tours, she discusses her new book, depression, and letting go of a business she loved.
Show notes for Episode 12:
– Jackie Kai Ellis‘ website.
– Learn about (and order) her book The Measure of My Powers releasing March 6.
– Maybe you want to get a croissant from Beaucoup Bakery.
– Jackie takes people on The Paris Tours.
– Go see Sara Bynoe’s Teen Angst Poetry live in Vancouver.
– Thomas Haas chocolate is very, very good.
Produced and hosted by Lindsay William-Ross and Bob Kronbauer.
Additional support from Adam Nanji.
Our Associate Producer is Albert Van Santvoort.
We record in the studio at Glacier Media, 303 West 5th Avenue in Mt Pleasant.
Theme song is Vancouver BC by The Smugglers ©1990, available on iTunes.
Come back each week for a new episode!