Take a break from the news cycle and help us celebrate the things we covered this week that are making Vancouver Awesome with a capital “A.”
June 8 – 14, 2019
1. There’s a championship cycling race and beer garden coming to Mount Pleasant THIS SATURDAY!
2. Stars align as Nardwuar inducted into B.C. Entertainment Hall of Fame.
3. You’ll find gourmet greasy spoon eats at this new modern Metro Vancouver diner.
4. Here’s why you don’t want to miss BC Seafood Festival’s epic Signature Weekend.
5. Vancouver Park Board approves return of Skookum Festival in 2020.
6. Enjoy FREE movies under the stars all summer long at Canada Place.
7. New Metro Vancouver school could be the greenest in the nation.
8. There’s an outdoor beer garden coming to Jonathan Rogers Park this weekend!
9. Vancouver musicians rally for 25-year-old local drummer recovering from stroke.
10. Vancouver’s largest car free day festival takes place this weekend.
11. This massive world festival takes place this summer in Metro Vancouver.
12. Rotating Vancouver shipping container to offer tacos, donuts, facials and more this summer.
13. Vancouver seagulls developing taste for high-end dining.
14. You can fly from Vancouver to Toronto for only $99 CAD including tax right now.
15. You can go to a boozy summer solstice space party this month in Vancouver.
16. TransLink increasing service for 26 overcrowded routes throughout Metro Vancouver.
17. Mag’s 99 reveals ambitious expansion plans to serve their fried chicken and Mexican food across B.C.
18. These breathtaking photos show a unique view of Vancouver from above.
19. Can black waffles change your life? This Metro Vancouver eatery comes close.
20. Cultus Lake Waterpark is now open for their 35th season! Present this coupon to receive 2-for-1 admission between June 1 – July 12, 2019.