Take a break from the news cycle and help us celebrate the things we covered this week that are making Vancouver Awesome with a capital “A.”
June 29 – July 5, 2019
1. Here are 9 outdoor movies you can see for FREE this summer in Downtown Vancouver.
2. Legendary Vancouver DJ shares stories of moon landing party 50 years ago.
3. KD Poutine is now Canada’s national dish, and it’s coming to Metro Vancouver.
4. This new North Vancouver nature trail highlights sustainability, culture, and Indigenous history.
5. Get your hands on these grown up DIY S’mores at this cheeky Vancouver bar.
6. Really Gay History Tour offers untold past of Vancouver’s LGBTQ2+ community.
7. Deal alert: You can fly round-trip Vancouver to Disney World for $353 CAD.
8. Powell Street Festival relocates to not displace Oppenheimer Park tent-dwellers.
9. The ‘Uber’ of private jets? Canadian pilot brings private air travel to the masses.
10. This epic Pokémon-themed bar comes to Vancouver this September.
THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!