The BIV Business Leadership Series, a 10-part series of discussions with prominent business leaders, today features Bob Rennie, the most successful real estate marketer in the province. He discusses the impact of the pandemic on the market and on his organization, Rennie Marketing Systems, and looks at the next steps in the economic recovery. Rennie is in conversation with Kirk LaPointe, BIV publisher and editor-in-chief.
Previously in the BIV Business Leadership Series:
- Former B.C. Finance Minister Carole Taylor on the economic impact of COVID-19 (VIDEO)
- Galvanize CEO Laurie Schultz on lessons learned during the pandemic (VIDEO)
- B.C.'s best-known business leader Jimmy Pattison on COVID-19's impact on our economy
- Chip Wilson on how COVID-19 is affecting retail and how we work in B.C.
- Tamara Vrooman: Taking on challenges as CEO of YVR (VIDEO)
- Peter Leitch: Facing changes in the film sector (VIDEO)
Read more from Business In Vancouver