Take a break from the news cycle and help us celebrate the things we covered this week that are making Vancouver Awesome with a capital “A.”
June 1 – 7, 2019
1. 9 outdoor movies you can see for FREE this summer in Downtown Vancouver.
2. This awesome Ukrainian restaurant and bakery is opening a Vancouver location.
3. B.C.’s largest beachside festival releases musical lineup for Vancouver shows.
4. 12 u-pick strawberry farms for delicious fun in Metro Vancouver.
5. This Vancouver market is handing out embarrassing plastic bags to customers.
6. You can take a FREE shuttle to this beautiful B.C. park from Vancouver this summer.
7. Vancouver’s Music Waste Festival celebrates 25 years of independence.
8. This massive FREE waterfront festival takes place near Vancouver this weekend.
9. You’ll find 100+ food trucks at this epic annual summer fest in Metro Vancouver.
10. Enjoy boozy, adults-only parties at Playland on these summer nights.
11. Discover the purr-fect patios Vancouverites created on this epic ‘catio tour’.
12. You can race your fixed-gear bike at this summertime cycling championship in Vancouver.
13. This Vancouver bartender will represent Canada in World Class global cocktail-making competition.
14. This online mapping system tracks crow attacks across Vancouver.
15. Shameless Buns: New food truck brings Filipino eats to Vancouver’s streets.
16. You can play Harry Potter-inspired “quidditch” at a Vancouver park this summer.
17. This massive Greek festival spans 5 city blocks on West Broadway this month.
18. New gelato spot helps Burnaby Heights gain rep as ‘dessert row’.
19. 9 essential places for delicious donuts in Vancouver.
20. 6 enchanting luxury glamping sites you can visit this summer in B.C. #sponsored