Ready for some serious outdoor eating? The time has come: The Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival kicks off the 2019 season of the free family-friendly fest.
Featuring a line-up of regional food truck fan favourites, the Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival has been serving up tasty eats on four wheels since 2014.
Each installation features 20-plus hand-picked food trucks and carts, family activities, an artisan pop-up market, and live entertainment. Admission is free - you just pay for what you eat.
The 2019 Greater Vancouver Food Truck Festival
- Saturday, April 27 from 11 am to 6 pm: Inlet Park, Port Moody
- Saturday, May 4 from 11 am to 6 pm: Heritage Park, Chilliwack
- Saturday, May 11 from 11 am to 6 pm: Civic Plaza, Abbotsford
- Saturday, May 25 from 11 am to 6 pm: Cloverdale Exhibition Grounds, Surrey
- Sunday, June 2 from 11 am to 6 pm: Town Centre Park, Coquitlam
- Saturday, June 15 from 11 am to 6 pm: Douglas Park, Langley (Langley City Days)
- Sunday, June 16 from 11 am to 6 pm: Maple Ridge Street Festival