Below are only a fraction of the beers you could have tried at the party the Alibi Room threw... and after the jump there are some party photos including the 3 different kinds of chili they had for the craft beer lovers.
Taken from the Hoppapalooza guide pictured below:
I. You're awesome.
II. Beer is awesome.
III. Brewers are awesome.
IV. The Alibi Room is awesome.
V. Rich Hope is awesome.
VI. VCBW is awesome.
VII. If anybody else is feeling like they should be called awesome & were forgotten. You're awesome too.
Vancouver is Awesome, thinks that's awesome. :)
CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE!
1) Parallel 49 Brewing - "Seed Spitter" Watermelon Wit
2) Iian Hill of Yaletown Brewing - Framboise Sour Raspberry
3) Central City Brewing - Garys LTD release Pilsner
4) Central City Brewing - Rauchbier
5) Upright Brewing - Four - Light Session Saison
6) Upright Brewing - Five - Farmhouse Hoppy Pale Ale
7) Conrad Gmoser & Tak of Steamworks Brewing - "Vitamin P" Pilsner
8) Lighthouse Brewing - (CASK) "Barnacle" White IPA
9) Conrad Gmoser & Tak of Steamworks Brewing - Espresso Stout (made with JJ Bean Espresso)
10) Derrick of Whistler Brew House - "Game Day" Hopped Up Pilsner
11) Iian Hill of Yaletown Brewing - (CASK) Centennial Dry Hopped IPA
12) Elysian Brewing - Peste Chocolate Chili Ale
13) Tariq Khan of Big Ridge Brewing - (CASK) Wrath of Khan Home Grown Hop IPA
14) Ninkasi Brewing - "The Believer" Imperial Red Ale
15) Spinnakers Brew Pub - (CASK) Cascadia Dark Ale
16) Phillips Brewing - Amarillo Single Hop IPA (people were calling this the 'sleeper hit' of the event)
17) Odin Brewing - Freyas Gold - Kolsch Style Ale
18) Red Truck Brewing & Dave Varga - R.I.P. Taylors Crossing IPA
19) Iian Hill of Yaletown Brewing - Oud Bruin Sour Brown
20) Driftwood Brewing - (CASK) Naughty Hildegard ESB
21) Conrad Gmoser & Tak of Steamworks Brewing - Copper Roof ESB
22) Parallel 49 Brewing - "Hopparazzi" India Pale Lager
23) Tofino Brewing - (CASK) IPA dry hipped with Spruce Tips - ***This was my favourite of the night! Tasted like rainforest!***
Rich Hope was there to perform sets during the event. SO GOOD...check out where he was actually playing!
L to R: Pemberton Beef Chili, Veggie Chili, Fraser Valley Pork Chili