A new holiday market is coming to Burnaby, with food, entertainment and cool stuff for sale,
Located at 2150 Alpha Ave., just south of the Amazing Brentwood mall (corner of Alpha and Dawson), the Holiday’s on The Block event is the place to be if you're looking for some holiday fun.
Open on select days in December, Holidays on The Block will feature a selection of B.C. food trucks, local makers and creators, community entertainers and the jolly man himself - Santa Claus.
Guests can dine from rotating food trucks, such as Shameless Buns, Cin City Donuts, Crack On, and Beavertails just to name a few. Market vendors are curated by BC Shop Local and include talented small business owners such as Our Little Soap, AMLiora Designs, Home of West Candle Co., and many other local favourites.
“Snap a quick pic with Santa (furry friends welcome) and take in the beautiful glow of the lights while shopping for your loved ones or eating a deliciously warm dinner,” says a news release. “Don’t forget to check out the community stage, showcasing local talent from all around the block.”
Entry is $5, with a portion of each ticket sold going to charity, with complimentary tickets for all those aged six and under.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Thursday, Dec. 9 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 10 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 11 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 12 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 16 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 17 from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 18 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 19 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 22 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 23 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 24 from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Reserve your tickets here: