There's a new top 10 list of the world's most beautiful sights and one Vancouver spot made the cut.
A travel tourism company based out of the UK called Kuoni analyzed over 450,000 TripAdvisor reviews to determine their rankings.
Vancouver's Stanley Park is ranked ninth place with over 8,797 reviews describing its beauty.
Central Park in New York City took the top spot according to 22,880 visitors (incidentally Stanley Park is actually bigger), followed by Rome's Trevi Fountain and the Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas.
Kuoni used the 'Things to Do' section of TripAdvisor and looked at sights in over 267 cities around the world choosing the ones in each location that had the largest number of mentions of ‘beautiful’ in their review to determine the ranking.
Surprisingly, the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia in Barcelona and Cathédrale Notre-Dame in Paris ranked fourth and fifth. Charles Bridge in Prague, the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden in Cape Town, and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi ranked sixth, seventh, and eighth respectively.
The tenth spot went to our neighbours to the south for the glasswork Chihuly Garden in Seattle.
The top 10 most beautiful sights around the world according to luxury travel company Kuoni:
- Central Park, New York City, USA
- Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
- Fountains of Bellagio, Las Vegas, USA
- Basilica de la Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame, Paris, France
- Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Cape Town, South Africa
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada
- Chihuly Garden and Glass, Seattle, USA