You know it’s a new year when the annual Dine Out Vancouver Festival takes over the city!
Back for its 22nd year, the latest edition of Vancouver’s signature food and drink celebration is the best (and most delicious way) to kick off 2024. Running from Jan. 17 to Feb. 4 across Metro Vancouver, Dine Out has revealed the 380+ restaurants included in this year’s line-up, including 25 MICHELIN Guide-rated restaurants and many restaurants new to the festival this year.
In addition to the multi-course meals offered at this year’s featured restaurants, attendees can look forward to a full calendar of culinary events hosted by Dine Out, including the Vancouver World Chef Exchange dinner series, the Street Food City food truck festival at the Vancouver Art Gallery plaza, the Dim Sum Discovery walking tour in Vancouver’s Chinatown, the Flavours Unveiled wine and dine night at the Vancouver Convention Center, and various neighbourhood food crawls.
If you’re new to Dine Out Vancouver Festival this year, here are some tips on how to make the most of your festival experience:
- Use the filters provided on the Dine Out Vancouver Festival website to narrow down your search by cuisine type, neighbourhood, or price range.
- Team up with friends and make a list of your ‘must-trys’ so that you have a better chance of snagging a coveted reservation time at your top pick restaurants.
- Book dinners on weekdays or later seatings for a more relaxed experience.
- Can’t find a reservation online? Try calling the restaurant.
- Cancellations happen. Check during the day for reservation times that open up to that restaurant you’ve been dying to try.
- Book an overnight stay at one of Dine Out’s participating hotel partners in downtown Vancouver. Reservations booked during the duration of the festival will be eligible to receive one $75 prepaid Mastercard gift card for each night they book (for a maximum of three nights).
- Use your $75 Mastercard gift card to pay for your Dine Out dinner, or apply it to the cost of your hotel room. This makes things easier so you can enjoy that bottle of wine without worrying about driving home.
- Use Dine Out Vancouver Festival as an opportunity to try something completely different and outside of your comfort zone!
Reservations and event tickets for Dine Out Vancouver Festival are now open. For more info, visit www.dineoutvancouver.com.
We’ve partnered with Dine Out Vancouver Festival to give one lucky winner a gift card bundle (worth $500 total) for use at five selected Dine Out restaurants.
The Grand Prize includes:
- $100 gift card for Seasons in the Park
- $100 gift card for Alouette Bistro
- $100 gift card for CinCin
- $100 gift card for Cardero's
- $100 gift card for Minami
You can enter via the contest entry form below. For additional chances to win, visit Dine Out Vancouver Festival at their website for 10 bonus entries, and visit their Facebook and Instagram for another 25 bonus entries each.
This contest is open to British Columbia residents and closes on Jan. 23, 2024. The contest winner will be contacted via email on this date.