More households are renting than at any point in the last 50 years.
And now, finding ways to ensure that all parties in the landlord/building manager/tenant relationship are equally satisfied, through effective communication and efficient organization, is critical to protecting their investments and maintaining a receptive and lasting affiliation.
Seeing a soft spot in the rental market, Cansoft is introducing a new software tool called “Tenants – Rental Made Easy”.
With the app set to launch this year, Tenants will make life exponentially easier for tenants, building managers, and landlords alike with a simple one-stop solution for property management.
Tenants leverages relevant property information and constructs a forum to allow open and honest communication between all parties in the rental relationship – and does so all under one roof.
Tenants will allow landlords to:
- Do fast and easy background and credit checks.
- Keep all important documents online.
- Compile and organize all the information on tenants.
- Receive rent and manage all tenant payments.
- Send push notification to tenants as a reminder to pay rent.
- Talk directly to the building manager and set maintenance appointments.
- See the cost and revenue of each unit to optimize building space and occupancy.
Likewise, Tenants will allow renters to:
- Pay rent using the app and set up recurring reminders.
- Store and organize their lease and all important documents in one place.
- Communicate maintenance and repair requirements via picture or video.
- Easily chat and schedule appointments with the building manager.
- Keep updated on building rule changes.
Tenants will also allow building managers to:
- Manage the building more effectively.
- Communicate more efficiently with the tenants.
- Send push notification to the tenants when maintenance is required.
- Receive detailed pictures or videos of maintenance requirements on an apartment-by-apartment basis.
- Manage calendars and activities in sync with the landlord.
Kazi Mamun, CEO of Cansoft Technologies.
Founded in 2013 by CEO Kazi Mamun, Cansoft’s vision is to explore, design, and create new products and services in the tech industry, operating under the motto, “Your Local Solution to Go Global”.
Seeing an opportunity in the rapidly expanding rental market, Mamun and his team of programmers, marketing experts, and customer service agents set about developing the first tool of its kind in the property management space, once again keeping their company ahead of the curve.
Learn more about Cansoft at cansoft.com.