There’s something incredibly classy about Italian dining that makes it the perfect choice for date nights, dinner with family and friends, cocktail catch-ups, business lunches, and all other get-togethers!
Located at the corner of Homer and Smithe, Tutto Restaurant & Bar is one of the latest additions to the Yaletown district’s restaurant scene and has quickly become one of the best spots for authentic Italian cuisine in downtown Vancouver.
The restaurant is housed in a historic brick building that was constructed in 1908. With Tutto’s beautifully and immaculately decorated modern interior, which includes an open concept kitchen, a lively wine bar, a private dining area, and painted ceiling art, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported right to Italy.
Open 7 days a week, the restaurant offers menus for lunch, happy hour, and dinner (with private dining bookings available as well), consisting of Italian dishes that use only the finest and freshest ingredients from various Italian provinces.
Spaghetti di Mare (squid ink pasta, fresh seafood, roasted cherry tomatoes, lemon herb crumb). Photo: Allison Kuhl / @allisonkuhl
Tutto’s lunch service starts daily at 11:45 a.m., and their regular lunch menu includes antipasti starters and lunch selections from the land, sea, and garden, with traditional pastas and pizzas offerings you’d expect. Some of the must-try dishes include:
- Arctic Char (with burnt orange & butter sauce, roast artichokes, black rice risotto, rainbow chard, and toasted pistachios)
- Picatta di Pollo (with lemon sautéed thin chicken breast, white wine, capers, butter, pan jus, baby gem potatoes, and rapin)
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana (with eggplant parmesan, mozzarella, tomato fondue, and basil)
- Parma Prosciutto Pizza (with burrata, arugula, and white sauce)
If you’re looking to squeeze in a delicious lunch between your afternoon meetings, take your pick from their Express Pronto Lunch Menu, which features two or three course meals and a rotating menu — so you will certainly be coming back again and again!
Exclusive to Tutto’s dinner service, which begins at 4:30 p.m. every day, are the following Italian favourites:
- Carpaccio di Manzo (with AAA beef tenderloin, horseradish aioli, capers, arugula, and shaved parmigiano)
- Spaghetti di Mare (with squid ink pasta, fresh seafood, roasted cherry tomatoes, and lemon herb crumb)
- Ling Cod (with fennel dusted, tomato broth, side stripe prawns, asparagus, fregola, and crispy leeks)
- Risotto di Zucca (with roast butternut squash, sage, and spiced hazelnuts)
Tutto’s diverse drinks list features an array of specially crafted and aromatic cocktails. Photo: Allison Kuhl / @allisonkuhl
Tutto’s extensive wine selection features an array of indulging varietals from regions in Italy as well as around the world — along with classic and inventive cocktails that can’t be missed in an energetic and fun bar setting. Some of Tutto’s signature cocktails include:
- Tutto's Negroni (with luxardo sour cherry gin, campari, cocchi di torino)
- Messico e Nuvole (with mezcal, gin, cocchi rosa vermouth, lime cordial, green chartreuse)
- DJ Jazz FM (with jasmine green tea infused vodka, limoncello, maraschino, bubbles)
- Nonna's Cupboard (with brandy, fernet branca, grand marnier, amaretto, lemon)
- Playin' Cello (with gin, aperol, limoncello, raspberry)
For those in search of good happy hours in Vancouver, check out Tutto’s Happy Hour, which is on from Monday to Thursday between 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Those dining in can take advantage of specials on oysters and calamaro, savoury Carpaccio di Manzo and Piatto di Prosciutto, and margherita and funghi pizza. Deals also extend to their drinks list, with specials on rotating wines, spritz, Peroni Birra, and Tutto's house Negroni.
Enjoy Italian dining and great drinks with your family and friends at the upbeat and unforgettable Tutto today!
For more info and reservations, visit tuttorestaurant.ca. Buon appetito!