Locals looking to soak in awe-inspiring views of the Eiffel Tower have a few affordable options this fall.
If you recently binge-watched Emily in Paris (or you simply want to dine in some of the world's finest restaurants, soak in awe-inspiring architecture, and see some of the most famous works of art worldwide) a ticket to the "City of Light" might be just what the travel doctor ordered.
Vancouverites can typically expect to pay anywhere from $800 to $1,000 CAD for a round-trip ticket to the French capital. However, there are several travel dates in October that offer return service for under $700 CAD including all taxes and fees.
For example, a flight that departs Vancouver on Oct. 18 and returns from Paris on Oct. 25 costs a total of $645.82 CAD including all taxes and fees. The outbound journey includes stops in Kelowna and Calgary before reaching Paris, while the return trip only has a stop in Calgary.
On the same dates, WestJet also offers an option with only one stop in either direction in Calgary that costs only slightly more, at $667 CAD including all taxes and fees.
Discover the magic of Paris
Known for its jaw-dropping architecture, incredible art galleries, and rich history, Paris offers a multitude of things to see and do. What's more, France's capital city is also known as a gastronomic paradise. From fluffy pastries to rich chocolate desserts, ratatouille to escargots, the city offers a vast array of tastes that will satisfy even the most discerning of palates.
You can view some options for the October travel to Paris, France online with WestJet.
Metro Vancouver residents: What to know about travel right now
Canada dropped its coronavirus testing requirement to enter the country but many health restrictions remain in place following the federal government's announcement.
- Find out everything you need to know about international travel with our comprehensive travel guide for Canadians.
- Discover a tutorial on how to use the ArriveCAN app.
- Have a look at Canada's new cruising rules.
- Find out the best way to get a refund on your flight and not get taken advantage of by the airline with V.I.A.'s air passenger guide.
- Find out everything you need to consider as a B.C. resident booking travel in 2022, including important insurance considerations.