Advance voting is happening in Vancouver ahead of the October 20th election!
From now until October 17th you can walk into any of the places below between 8am and 8pm to cast your ballot.
The election has been a bit confusing, with a lot of candidates running. Learn about all of the mayoral candidates HERE, council candidates HERE, park board candidates HERE and school board candidates HERE.
Then make your way to one of these advance voting stations:
- Vancouver City Hall (RECOMMENDED. IT'S RIGHT OFF THE CANADA LINE. GO HERE!), 453 W 12th Ave
- Britannia Community Services Centre, 1661 Napier St
- Hastings Community Centre, 3096 E Hastings St
- Kerrisdale Community Centre, 5851 West Boulevard
- Killarney Community Centre, 6260 Killarney St
- Kitsilano War Memorial Community Centre, 2690 Larch St
- Marpole - Oakridge Community Centre, 990 W 59th Ave
- Renfrew Park Community Centre, 2929 E 22nd Ave
- Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews
- Sunset Community Centre, 6810 Main St
- Trout Lake Community Centre, 3360 Victoria Dr
- West End Community Centre, 870 Denman St