Our BIV Business Leadership Series, a 10-part series of discussions with prominent business leaders, today features Sue Paish, the CEO of the federal digital technology supercluster.
Paish, one of British Columbia's leading executives, shares her insights into tech, along with her experience in running LifeLabs and Pharmasave and as the former chair of the Business Council of British Columbia, on how the sector is navigating the pandemic and what is ahead for it. She is in conversation for the BIV Business Leadership Series with Kirk LaPointe, BIV publisher and editor-in-chief.
Previously in the BIV Business Leadership Series:
- Real estate marketer Bob Rennie on the next steps in economic recovery in B.C.
- Former B.C. Finance Minister Carole Taylor on the economic impact of COVID-19
- Galvanize CEO Laurie Schultz on lessons learned during the pandemic
- B.C.'s best-known business leader Jimmy Pattison on COVID-19's impact on our economy
- Chip Wilson on how COVID-19 is affecting retail and how we work in B.C.
- Tamara Vrooman: Taking on challenges as CEO of YVR
- Peter Leitch: Facing changes in the film sector
Read more from Business In Vancouver