Are you one of the grown-ups who watches the kids scurry about on the lawn in search of treat-filled eggs every Easter with envy? Do you offer to "help" the kids hunt? An Easter egg hunt taking place this April is the ultimate option for the young at heart, and you won't have to worry about elbowing any preschoolers, because this one is for adults only.
Taves Farm in Abbotsford is hosting their first-ever Adult Easter Egg Hunt this spring as part of the venue's popular annual Easterfest. Taking place on the evening of Saturday, April 20, the grown-ups only egg hunt will feature live music and local food and drink - including grown-ups only drinks.
The Adult Easter Egg Hunt is doubling as a fundraiser for Canuck Place. Your ticket includes one complimentary alcoholic beverage per guest, with additional alcoholic beverages available with purchase. Designated drivers can enjoy unlimited complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
Here's the official schedule for the event:
- 6:00: Check-in and enjoy a hayride. Go visit the Petting Barn.
- 6:30pm: Enjoy a locally-sourced charcuterie board loaded with cheese, meats and savoury bites, and local wine and beer along with guitar strums and vocals with Ryan McAllister.
- 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm: Wings Food Truck bites. (Note: Please book your meal time when you purchase your ticket)
- 7:45pm: Welcome and Egg Hunt
- 8:15pm: Head to the Country Store for door prizes, silent auction finale, and fun shout outs.
- 8:45pm: Social time
When: Saturday, April 20 from 6-9 pm
Where: Taves Family Farms’ Applebarn - 333 Gladwin Rd., Abbotsford
Cost: $55/person. Purchase tickets online