Locals and visitors will be able to learn about Richmond’s wildlife, history and culture through seven new experiences launched by Tourism Richmond.
Seven local attractions, part of Tourism Richmond’s Pacific. Authentic. Experiences, will showcase “the charm and character” of Richmond.
“Richmond’s unique culture, cuisine and history makes it an exciting place for visitors from near and far, and these new experiences allow both locals and visitors to be charmed by Richmond in some new ways,” said Nancy Small, Tourism Richmond CEO, in a statement.
The experiences include:
- Voyage of the Gikumi: Exploring the Fraser River Estuary by Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site
- Steveston Stories & Community Treasures by Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site
- Dine like a Critic: Richmond’s Chinese Culinary Scene by Alexandra Gill
- Birding 101 with Liron Gertsman
- Live the Olympic Dream by Richmond Olympic Oval
- Wildlife Spectacular by Vancouver Whale Watch
- Pacific Plates: The Tastes & Traditions of Richmond's Cultures at the Vancouver Airport Marriott
More information about the Pacific. Authentic Experiences is available on Tourism Richmond’s website.