Raise a glass to the bounty of cideries across the province at this laid-back non-ticketed cider celebration.
Darby’s Kits is hosting their third annual celebration of B.C. cider this Saturday, Feb. 15, starting at 1 p.m.
Twenty-one different ciders from craft cideries across the province will be featured. Basically, all you have to do is show up and order up some cider to enjoy.
Here's what's on the tasting list for Saturday's event:
• BC tree fruits - Basil Plum Cider
• Brickers - Barrel Aged Pear Cider
• BX Press - Bandit
• Cedar Cider - A Nice Day - Pineapple Cider
• Dominion - December's Children
• Geo Cider - Margarita Cider
• Left Field - Schoolhouse Ginger
• Merridale - Ghost
• Naramata Pear
• Nomad Saskatoon Berry
• Northyards - Hopped Grapefruit
• Salt Spring Wild - Pineapple Amaro
• Scenic Road - TBA
• Sea Cider - Cherry Lane
• Soma - Oak Aged Apple Cider
• Summerland - Margarita Gose
• Sunday - Hazy Wild
• Truck 59 - Blackberry Bourbon
• Twin Island - Fruit Nat
• Twisted Hills - Tangled Rose
• Windfall - Hail Mary Rose Cider
When: Sat. Feb. 15 at 1 p.m.
Where: Darby's Pub & Liquor Store - 2001 Macdonald St, Vancouver
Cost: No admission
With files from Rob Mangelsdorf/The Growler B.C.