If you're hoping to visit the "Aloha State" this year, there are a couple of options for under $500 CAD return departing early next month.
Air Canada is offering return trips to paradisaical Maui for under $500 from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) on several dates next month.
Maui is also one of the quietest and most beautiful islands with numerous activities to enjoy. That said, several of the islands offer a range of natural gems to explore and a variety of places to dine, shop, and catch live shows. From the Mauna Kea Summit to the massive, approachable populations of manta rays, the rich history of Lahaina to the stunning Waikiki Beach, the entire state oozes tropical beauty.
For example, this flight departing Sept. 1 and returning on Sept. 7 costs $496 CAD including all taxes and fees.
Fly to Vancouver from Maui with Air Canada: What locals need to know
Canada dropped its coronavirus testing requirement to enter the country and some vaccine requirements but many health restrictions remain in place following the federal government's announcement, particularly for cruising.
- Discover a tutorial on how to use the ArriveCAN app.
- Have a look at Canada's new cruising rules.
- Find out the best way to get a refund on your flight and not get taken advantage of by the airline with V.I.A.'s air passenger guide.
- Find out everything you need to consider as a B.C. resident booking travel in 2022, including important insurance considerations.
- this handy tool shows how long you'll wait in lines at Vancouver International Airport.