Take a break from the news cycle and help us celebrate the things we covered this week that are making Vancouver Awesome with a capital “A.”
June 22 – 28, 2019
1. Floating season: This breathtaking lazy river in B.C. is over four miles long.
2. Three massive First Nations welcome posts unveiled in Vancouver.
4. An all-digital grab-and-go restaurant is now open in Vancouver.
5. This massive 10 day Indian Summer Festival is coming to Vancouver this July.
6. This breathtaking inlet in B.C. has the highest waterfall in North America.
7. These adorable rescued ‘royal’ seal pups are making waves in Vancouver.
8. New all-day breakfast spot Egg & Co. opening soon in ex-Escobar space.
9. This meteor shower is expected to rain down massive, bright “fireball-meteors”.
10. Rainbow crosswalk approved by Richmond city council.
11. Kawhi Leonard’s buzzer-beater recreated in Lego by Canadian animator.
12. Canada Day round-up: Where to celebrate this Monday in Vancouver.
13. Watch this bear make a daring leap in a B.C. backyard (VIDEO).
14. Canada Day weather: Vancouver forecast calling for bright sunshine all weekend.
15. 5 crucial marketing trends brands and entrepreneurs NEED to know, presented by KNOWHOW Conference.
16. This epic Vancouver-themed celeb Twitter thread is EVERYTHING.
17. Was that guy really doing donuts at Main and Hastings or simply driving in circles?
18. These are the 10 best B.C. craft beers to try this summer.
19. B.C. wants to know how residents feel about daylight saving time.
20. Why this Vancouver woman collected 2,090 pairs of sunglasses.