The 27th annual Whistler Pride and Ski Festival returns to the slopes for another week of fun-filled events.
The festival runs from Sunday, January 20 until Sunday, January 27, and welcomes back gay men and women from 26 nations. Named the best gay winter event by GayTravel.com, the epic celebration is one of the planet's biggest and best.
Not only are festival-goers privy to the awe-inspiring slopes of Whistler Blackcomb, but they also have a litany of exciting events to choose from during the evenings. For example, there is an exciting game night, a private party at Scandinave Spa, a comedy night featuring celebrity air-hostess Pam Ann, an indoor pool party, cabaret drag, and a number of exciting dance parties.
Further, one big change this year is that festival attendees get free admission to the daily Après at CABN, the appropriately named festival gathering place and lounge at the Aava Whistler hotel.
Last year, Margaret Cho, named one of the top 50 Stand-up comics of all time by Rolling Stone Magazine, and five time Emmy and Grammy nominated Comedian performed to a sold out audience at the Night of Comedy on Wednesday, January 24th.
This year the line-up includes a plethora of fantastic events:
- Games Night – Playing Cards Against Humanity
- Sip ‘N Dip – Private event at Scandinave Spa
- Alphabet Soup + Whistler Pride Film Screening
- Flying High with Pam Ann presented by Delta Air Whistler Pride Comedy Night
- Arrivals Lounge – Comedy Night Afterparty
- #TBT Throwback- Retro Dance Party
- Splash – Indoor Pool Party with DJ Rafael Calvente
- Post-Parade Pride T-Dance
- CABN Lounge
- Furrocious with DJ Phil B
- Reunion T-Dance
- Cabaret at the Cabn with JACKIE BEAT
- Snowball – Closing party with DJ Abel
When: Sunday, January 20 to Sunday, January 27
Where: Whistler, B.C.